Monday, July 21, 2008

2 weeks summary..

Ok..Fazz back in business...Its beens weeks i post,So yea it been a great weeks and i have been quite busy.So i just summarise some important stuffs.

-Jammerz arena welcome party
-Emp Workshops
-Lose my MP3(****)
-A sweet dream..=)


So yea schooling had been normal.It gets bored day by day,but theres only been one module i like and that is culture..I was 3 As away from getting 20 As which is my goals.I hope i can reach this goal.

Jammerz arena welcome party,It was wicked and quite funny,Meet up with new mates,It was cool and fun.One thing that is quite funny is that this year there are 6vocalists that get in,while theres like a few other members so how do we make or form a band,its like too little people.Anywae i had fun,Meet up with my fellow musicians its just fun as we got the common passion and theres a lot to talk with.

So EMP Workshops..Heiz...quite okaylah,The talk are so boring and the history of music is quite long.But i learn that techno,trance are not actually "noise" but its quite a unique music,Its just awesome,Now i learn to appreciate this "noise" music which i think now cool. *NO OFFENCE TO THOSE CLUB MUSICS FANS*


So yea anywae I LOSE MY MP3...****..So damn pissed off, but luckily it was a cheap Mp3,Anywae my birthday is coming so...ehem2...haha...I got back my laptop, I hope there is no more problem because Rp's laptop so lag and outdated.So i hope theres no more problem.


And lastly I would like to say there is a sweet dream that i experience last week.What is the TRUE meaning behind that dream?I'm still puzzled and confused,what is the person up there wants to tell me?Or is it just a silly dream?It was just so sweet and i hope it will come true.(i will not say it here..EHEM2)


I would like to Wish Happy birthday to FAROUQ!! MAY YOUR WISH ALL COME TRUE..

Heres a picture of birthday boy and me..




My quotes of the day..


Dreams are which the mind conceives, the heart desires, and the soul believes

I may not be the dream you want to come true, but I'll always be the person in love with you.

Why does the eye see a thing more clearly in dreams than the imagination when awake?

Love is not about finding the right person, but creating a right relationship. It's not about how much love you have in the beginning but how much love you build till the end.

And lastly..

You can close your eyes to things you don't want to see, but you can't close your heart to the things you don't want to feel


Fazz signing Off with all the LOVES,PEACE AND RESPECT..

No comments:

>