Tuesday, October 27, 2009

2-0

Salut,
Awesome Sunday,

I went to Wild Wild Wet with my Sec School Mates last sunday.
It’s a catch up session with Fai, Aidi and Ryan. (Raf2as)

Ryan he got free tickets and being kind as he is, he decided to bring us there. Being the only guy who can’t swim, it definitely gonna affect me and even though they teached me, i can’t still freakingly Paddle my way, but even you can’t swim i still can enjoy it very much, i really felt like a kid again.

I’m sorry if i been really busy for all this while but i believe we all end up having a crazy time.
Hope we can do it some other time guys.
It was really fun and what a way to end it with my Merseyside Reds Win those Red Devils.

It was a sweet victory and definitely a nice way to end my Weekends.
Merci Torres.

Quote of the day
~ There's a saying you jump i jump, So would you jump? ~

No comments:

>