Sunday, November 1, 2009

The story has to go on..

Salut,

Friday

- Fight Club
- Halloween Party

Friday was one of the hectic day of my life.
I had to Take care of the two events i Mentioned because i'm in charge of the Music.
Luckily All the Djs Did Came and Performed their set as plan (even there's some screwd up last min changes).

Overall it was okay, didn't receive any complains and i enjoyed both event.
Fyi i dressed up as Mafia For the Party.

Saturday

- Karaoke with the usuals
So after a hectic friday to end with, i went to karaoke at Cash-studio at Forum to GO SING MY LUNGS OUT.

Honestly i felt better, i did Sang my lungs and my hearts out.
It was a great outing, My twin and I melted hearing this girl sang.
She's had an awesome voice!!
Plus she's kinda Cute.

Sunday

- Scouting for Costumes shop for kids apparel

Went exploring around with Dave, Syawal and Sharina at Arab St and Little India for Costumes shop, And honestly this one shop is Awesome.
It's called No 1 Costume Costume Ptd Ltd.
I'm astonished with the Thousands of costumes.
I'm went in and go like WOW!
It's REALLY AN AWESOME BIG SHOP WITH ALL THE WACKY COSTUMES.
We can't really took pictures inside the shop but HECK we still took it.
WILL PUT THEM SOON!

Overall i had an tiring,exhausting and definitely a great Weekend!
The picture you see upstairs is blurred and it meant that way because i'm still blurred where i'm standing as to you.
I'm putting effort and hopefully it pays off. :)


Quote of the day
~ One is the loneliest number you could have~


Yours truly,
Fazli Jamil

No comments:

>