Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Revelations

After my last recent post,
I create a revelations, doubts, curiousity just like when you know in the Transfer Market where people shocked on how players entered a team surprisingly because of money.

So to those out there who still got Doubts.
I'm Not Going to America, there you go i said it.

Read the letter again and Enjoy.

Baby,
I’m sorry for not contacting you for this one Week, I was
confused and scared.
I don’t know what to do. I don’t know how to tell you.
I believe this is the best way for me to tell you this.

I made the
decision to go with my Family to United States to Migrate and also take
Scholarship that i was offered.
I’m really sorry but i can’t bear to look at
your Face.
I don’t want to see my Angel Cry In front Of Me.
I have always loved loving you and being loved by you.
You Grabbed hold of my love
and embraced it like no one else ever has but
i believed you meet me at the wrong time.
I’m going to United States Today at 6pm and that’s explained why
i gave you a plane to let you remember I’m Just A plane away.
I have always
Believe in Fate and i believe we would meet again in the future.

If you realised this is the first time I called you Baby
and i hope it’s not the last time.
Good bye Baby And I Love You.

Love,
Ferra Netasher


Thanks. My point in posting this is that in Life, don't Jump into Conclusion,
Get your Facts right before assuming. :)

Yours Truly,
Fazz



No comments:

>