Thursday, February 12, 2009

Friends..

Friends..

Like i said before they play a major role in each of our lifes. Be it a bad or good.

I been having problems with friends lately and Pardon me if i start lots of quarrel too. I realise a lot things today, Those real and good friends are the ones who will speak up to you if they think you are changing for the worst or changing. They don’t mind to share their thoughts and views about you. If they are unhappy, they will speak up. These is how it should be done. They will be there and you need them. They will also be there when you don’t need them.

I have my definitions of best friends. Some may said they categorised all their friends as just friends but to me, I know there is a line between best friends and friends. I know i been making lots of friends lately but that doesn’t show i treat them as my best friend. I know how to differentiate it. I really know who is my best friends and who are not.

You guys may said i changed, yes its true i changed. Lots of things i have changed because i thought it would be better for me and for everyone. Be it a better or worse i knew i had changed. Everybody makes mistakes and if i changed for the worst than its good that you share your views and thoughts so i know where did i go wrong. I will be kept in the dark unless you tell me. I really appreciate it a lot that you guys tell me. I’m not mad neither sad about this. To Be honest I’m thankful that you guys tell me.

Even though I said sorry, its not to show i’m giving in and for the sake just to say sorry. I can say if i said sorry I really meant it, but words are just words remember? Actions is what needed to show but action takes time to be shown. So the word “sorry” to me is a word to make things right at that moment while then i will prove to you that i will change for the better through actions which definitely will take time.

There are always misunderstandings as our emotions plays apart in our friendships. But then I know who are my true and best friends are. I don’t know whether you guys still have doubts in me still but i knew i explained everything. Even though we fight or quarrel I will still treat you as my best friends no doubt about that. YOU GUYS WILL ALWAYS BE..

YOU GUYS KNOW WHO YOU ARE... :)


Yours truly,
Muhammad Fazli Bin Mohd Jamil

No comments:

>