Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Missing those days..

Let's stare at the blank space and miss those that we missed..
WAH NAKED WOMAN!! :)
OUCH MY BALLS!! :)
NOW MY TURN TO PUNCH YOU BACK!!
OUCH!!! PAIN ARH!!
WE R CUMMING!! :)
POUT EVERYBODY!!
WOULD YOU BE OUR GF?? :)
I'm BLIND and still i can't see!! :)
I'm the Geek teacher these are my students
When we are bored..this what happens..

I miss the days at school, the class atmosphere, the laughters, the rebellious acts we done...
How i wish to go to school and choose my best buddies to be in my class
but then it would be impossible to do that...
Now I'm at home, jobless and rotting at home and missing everybody..

Missing is just a part in our lifes, Its a process that you cannot get over with in our lifes.
Do you know?? Every night..
There are always someone missing you, and you are missing someone. No matter how unpopular you are or how bad or how nice you are. There are always someone missing you.

The feeling of Missing someone is definitely A bad feeling. I know you had experience it before.Everybody have at least miss someone at this point of their lifes.You can feel very miserable when you missing them,all the memories will then come out and even me a guy, I'm not shy to share but i could cry sometimes if i miss that person badly. Missing someone can bring lots of emotions inside of you to come out. Missing someone is not just entirely based on the feeling, Its about how bad you really want to see their face, talk with them, hear them, even feel them. Able to let you let go the feeling of you missing them is a great feeling. There are different ways for you to express them, common E.g: You hug there person you miss.

The person you missed can be anybody, It does not mean you miss your gf/bf often, you miss your friends,families or even those friends you are not closed and but when you are think of them, they are already missed! :)

Quote of the day
~ Everyday you will always miss someone~

No comments:

>