Thursday, July 23, 2009

Life seems to be alright, but i knew something missing.

Firstly i would like to start with a good news,

My Entry Film For NDP 09 Short Competition won 3rd Prize.
It's a big achievement for me and my crew. (I played the role of Director).
I would like to thank those who voted and definitely a good job for the Whole crew!
May Anak Singa Productions Reach greater heights!

You may Check this links:
http://www.mypledge.sg/winners.php and
http://www.ndp.org.sg/ndp09roadshow.php.

You see that guy beside minister? the grey colour shirt,that's syafiq! I'm behind him, Chey Syafiq sebelah Minister pe! hahas :D

To be honest, I think this year is a year of Opportunities for me..
I had the best achievements around this year, May i Continue To achieve Better. :)

Below are pictures that i took when i get bored during class.. :D

Smilling is the best medicine..

When a Laptop has Webcam..

This part i think i reached 38 degrees..

HATE FLU!

Well The Bad News is...
I'm Sick! I been down With Flu For the past few days! Headache is killing me, i feel like fainting sometimes.
The Highest i reached is 39.3 Degree Celcius!
I didn't come to school today hoping i will get better..

Let's hope I will get well soon.
To those who are sick, Look we are in the same boat!

Below Are my Latest Work For Advertising Photos Yet Artistic. :)

Sleek and Light Ipod.

A Multi purpose Phone with Sleek design(Iphone)

Finally I did some updates, I did not have the chance to write anything.
Perhaps Next time :)

Yours Truly,
Fazz

Quote of the day
~ If you want to succeed, Don't afraid to try and face Failure~



No comments:

>