Monday, September 7, 2009

Holiday season

Salut,
Assalamualaikum,


I been coping my life with Lot's of movies and Drama serial while at home.

I just think i need to actually sit down and really Do something.

If not i will just be rotting at home, Sleeping like at 5am and waking the next day at 5pm.
There's goes my day.

To update,

Well at least Emp Camp coming next week, on the 14,15,16th Of sept At Aloha Loyang Chalet.


I'm really nervous about this,
I hope the turnout would be great because this is the first time i'm gonna Operate and Lead The Ig, by making important decision.
I'm hoping the best for everything and hope everything will go as smoothly.
Other than that,
Definitely I will ensure all those members Will have Fun!

And Oh recently i got a comment from a friend that someone dressed up like me.
What's that suppose to mean? I'm not unique?
Alas, i know i'm love to dressed up sometimes when going to school or anywhere.
Just in case for your Information,
It's a way for me to gained confidence with how i dressed.
Even my Faci(lecturer) said to me once, " I like the way you dressed".

Dressing up is sometimes a confident booster for me.

Okay I guessed i end it with something,

Don't live your life with how you plan it to be,
Try Something Challenging, Be Spontaneous or Impromptu
and you will Have Fun with your Life.


Au Revoir,

Waalaikumsalam,

Fazli Jamil

No comments:

>