Monday, August 31, 2009

My 18th Birthday!

Salut People,

I’m back!
For those who don’t know, I just turned 18 on the 25th August of 2009.
It was Awesome, for those surprises, wishes and everybody who make it possible.

I thought it was just a normal dining at Fish and Co, because it seems nobody remembered.
THEN BOM!
Some Of my friends who “LIE” that they couldn’t make it, came as a surprise.
It Was very Classic Epic Surprise. I was Shocked and surprise because i planned to celebrate with them on another day since they were busy on my birthday.
I didn’t know there was a birthday cake either suddenly the cake came as a surprise while we were eating. I’m really turned speechless.
To add things, the Fish and Co Staffs sing a birthday song for me. DAMN FUNNY!
Then went to Cashbox to have karaoke session but by that time i was damn tired.
Nevertheless it was Awesome
So Clap2* To My friends who Gave the surprise.

It was indeed a very memorable 18th Birthday, and i would like to thank those birthday wishes i get from everybody.
I’m Sorry if i don’t got enough time to reply each and every one of you and to those who i didn’t receive a reply, i would like to say I do receive your wishes!
And Oh to my this lovely cousin, Nur Ashiela Binte Samsuri,
Thank you For the Blog Post about Me,
We are soo CUTE when we are young! HEE!
The pictures are only some, I will upload more when i got them.

Not to forget, I have this friend of mine Who have the SAME EXACT DATE OF BORN As i am! DAMN COOL RIGHT??? ALL EXACT SAME! I'm so happy to find her! I hope she enjoyed her 18th birthday as i am too.

This is for you, Nyssa!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
May God Bless you and hope you achieve your Dreams.
( It kiternye birthday lah!, Jom makan swensen sama2, dapat free ice cream kan? :)
Okay all ON our ONE FINE DAY! :)

A message to my friends,

18th Have Struck for me,
I’m getting old already But Hey! It was an honour to be able to celebrate them with each and every one of you.
It was definitely the best birthday ever, Hands Down! :)
Not to mention, it definitely a memorable surprise birthday for me it would definitely be something awesome to tell off my Children and my Grandchildren about my 18th Birthday.
I didn’t really expect it, Caught me off guard.
So again To Everybody, Those wishes, Surprise really meant a lot to me.

Thank you Very Much! MERCI!

Au Revoir! :)


Cute Right? I know! :)

This Girl Make Wobbly Cake Online! WEE! :)

Aftermath of the Birthday Party.
These are some of the guys LIE To me alot during My birthday!

Cutting Birthday Cake

Err, This one i think i sang for my friends. :)

2nd Chance Picture, Those who came to my birthday mini party.

Quote of the day
~ Birthday Only came once a year, so do a memorable one.~

Yours Truly,
Muhammad Fazli bin Mohd Jamil

No comments:

>