Friday, January 1, 2010

2010

2010,

Every Year, the whole world celebrate this day.
Somebody enlighten me what’s so special to be celebrating this day?
For me, Mother Earth is getting older and it’s coming to an end.
So sometimes i don’t see the point of celebrating unless my loved ones wanted to.

Enough about 2010,
Unlike last year i got so many resolutions, for this year i just got one resolution,
Stay Fit and Healthy.
When you’re healthy, you have a healthy mind, it cleanse your soul from all the problems and stress. When you’re fit, then almost every clothes you wore is just nice and fits perfectly.

You didn’t tell me that you need me and when i came to you, you say you’re disappointed in me.
I thought you are different but it turns out you are just the same as other.
Thanks for Making Me Smile thinking about that one particular night.
For a period of time, you made me so excited that i can’t stop thinking about you.
Your Parents are scary enough for me, and now you disappoint me.
I thought I like you, but once i did it, that’s it? It’s a relief.

You all might not know what I am blabbering about but I’m just
confused right now, I need time to settle down.
Thank You Very Much

I bet nobody read this blog anymore but it’s okay. I enjoyed writing something to express myself.

P.S: You are somewhere around the world and I am coming for you.

Yours Truly,
Fazli Jamil

No comments:

>