Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Best friend..

Holla guys..I'm here to post my new song..I just wrote it for you GUYS!!I promise you before that i gonna make a song called Friend..Here you go..Remember i'm always a man of my word rite? =)I hope u guys love it..

Best Friends-By Fazli

The cloud always moving
They are with you when you crying
They don’t care what you lacking
Having them is a blissful thing

When you with them,
All your sorrows run
And all you have is fun
They don’t care what you’ve done
All they want is you to have fun
Till down came the sun,
That’s what best friend do,

Chorus
Best friend, Best friend, you need them
Its like having a toast with a jam
One thing that they don’t do
And that is running away from you
They don’t wear a mask in front of you
Because they really know you
All they do for you is always be with you
Because that’s what best friend do

When you confide them with your problems
All they do is listen
And not laugh at them
They gave their own thoughts
To make you feel better
So you will wake up soon or later,
That’s what best friend do

Best friend, best friend it is blissful to have them
They aren’t like other normal friends
Which come and go when they done
They love and always think of you
And one thing best friend Do
Is always Be with You...

Okay..There you go..Don't copyright...Its illegal...hahas
Okay btw i gonna be offline for 3 days..I got a MUSIC CHALET..How cool is that? its a camp,But my seniors they just put it as camp just to let my school to see in black and white..So yea I know its sad and i knoe that you guys will miss Me...NOT!!hahas..
So anyting do beep me up kies...

Fazz Your GUARDIAN ANGEL signing off with LOVE,PEACE AND RESPECT

No comments:

>