Wednesday, August 13, 2008

The Story of W25M has come to an end...

Hello there my fwen,
I been really sad because its already holiday and Next year we have to change class...Its really sad because i already really familiar with all my classmates already,Its been like a family..They are the one who motivates me to come to school everyday for 4 months..Overall I just wanna say that w25m REALLY ROCKS my world and I would remember it for the rest of my life..So guys out there if we meet outside do say hi and talk kies...Bcoz sometimes i cannot see that well..=)Anywae During the last day...I present a presentation of my own-Dedicated to W25M..N sang a song for them..I hope they will remember the memories we had...SO yea i gonna post some pictures of W25M...






N Lastly I would really like to apologise to those who i have hurt maybe with my jokes of something...I REALLY LOVE w25m N HOPE WE CAN STILL HANG OUT LIKE WE USED TO BE ALTHOUGH THE FEELING IS DIFFERENT..So yea the story of w25m has come to an end but it just a new beginning for every of us..

Like usual I would like to says thank you for everything guys..DO CONTACT ME IF GOT ANYTHING...As usual i would always end with a quote..

"Fazz the best and forget the rest..."
"Friends are the most important ingredient in this recipe of life."
"Friendship is the golden ribbon that ties the world together."

Lastly MUHAMMAD FAZLI BIN MOHD JAMIL SIGNING OFF WITH LOVE, PEACE AND RESPECT!!

No comments:

>