Saturday, August 23, 2008

Rejection is not always the best policy..

Holla Guys..its been a roller coaster ride for me this august..A lot of stuffs happen in my life..I gonna tell u guys some story only..=)

So yea recently i confess to a girl who i really like her a lot.I Do things for her, show her care and concern,Thinking about her almost everynight,I don't need to elaborate because u should know how i feel if u r in love with someone.You Want the best things to happen to her and be at her side every moment.So yea..I think i make e wrong mistake by confessing to her..Maybe i should not rush things and take it slowly while maybe i can know her better along the way.So yea, she rejected me saying she just say she treated me as friends..N Friends only..But i think she gave me that reason so i will give up entirely but i just think shes afraid to fall in love again due to her bad experience in her life.In case she's reading this, I like her not bcoz of her beautiful looks but bcoz i want her to be part of my life and i wanna to help her to get the best thing in her life.Helping her chasing her dreams,I just wanna to say that I will be happy if she's happy.I don't mind about chasing my dreams because she is my dream.Since she rejected me, i got nothing to say, I hope she will be reading this and gave me a chance to help her and make her to be a part in my life.

Definitely i felt heartbroken at this time of my life, I felt quite miserable because i know shes gonna avoid me in order for me to forget her.Its painful but i hope that its not the best way.I hope we can be the same like we used too.
So yea when i feel heartbroken, theres this another girl who been there for me.She fall in love with me along the way.I think i gave her false hope that we can be together.I hope you are reading this too..I'm gonna say sorry from my bottom of my heart.I just don't feel the chemistry and i dunno why i cannot like you. I knoe its selfish for me to give u hope, But i'm sorry I just feel unsettled right now and i still like the girl in my above paragraph.I just feel that we can't be together. I knoe u gonna read this and i hope we should just stay as Friends..I'm sorry.

So that's the sad part for me..I was rejected and now i rejected another girl again..heiz..I think its part of life.I hope The girl i like who be reading this post.I like you,no matter what u do i still like you N i like you not bcoz of outer beauty but i like because of ur inner beauty and want you to be part of my life.I know if you are still not ready i will be willing to wait for you. =)


This is for the girl who like me..FROM MY BOTTOM OF MY HEART..I'M SORRY..



That's is my side of my story..how abt urs? =)
Fazz signing off WITH LOVE,PEACE AND RESPECT!!

My quote of the day,

If you like your best friend, don't confess too early..
It only help you to lose a friend much faster..

1 comment:

About I N D I E Marketing Genius-Bobbi said...

I'm impressed how open and honest you are and speak your mind.

>