Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Fetishes

Fetish,

What’s that? Somebody will ponder..

Fetish is a term we call things or stuffs that people desire.

Everybody has fetishes on some stuffs, Different people have Different fetishes.
These fetishes will help them to like certain stuff or people due to their certain liking or preference.
Like for examples, I used myself as an example,

I got fetish for a girls who love to wear long skirt, (you should know the long skirt and its colourful), Yea i got that fetish, I tend to look more at the girls wearing that, I just can’t withstand it.

By the first impression, it shows me that the girl is quite conscious about clothes they wear as you know nowadays lots of girls love to show cleavage or wear clothes that would show their legs or What ever you call it.

For a easier meaning: I can infer that she’s quite a good girl.
Well that’s is just my first impression(First impression plays a part,: you can check from my previous post).

Actually having a fetish is not really bad, It shows you that you jolly well know what you want.
So i got that fetish, and other more fetish about stuffs, I bet you got some fetish too.

Well care to share some?? (can share at tagboard)

I love Girls who wear this types of skirts

Quote of the day
~Fetish sometimes helps you find and know what you want~

No comments:

>