Saturday, April 4, 2009

A new beginning.. :)

Hola Guys...

I’m back from the camp and work.. It’s been exhausting and l would say a “awesome” week.
Meeting new bunch of people (from camp and work) its been great. I really love it even though its exhausting. As you guys know my life quote is “I would love to meet the world before the world close my eyes”, Its definitely a wild ride this week. :)

I would just talk about the camp as work does not really cover up that much explaining my “awesome” week.

Every camp is great, but this is just better great. Being a student leader is no easy task but definitely a worthwhile experience. I had a joyous time at the camp even though it’s like two days and one night. I wished it would be long..

Okay now you guys want to know my group name??

It’s the most expensive group..

Its called the Armaneez(Armani exchange, Emporio Armani, Giorgio Armani)

This team is just super awesome, everybody is shy at first but then they are like super duper hyper after a while, I feel so happy able to bond them together thus being a part in our bonding session. Thanks you guys! Definitely a experience and a memory that will hold to my heart forever.

Pictures will come soon, I promised

A new beginning for them and for us too

I feel like writing something..

Okay a short idea,

You are my Colours,
You are my Shine,
The sky will always be ours,
And when all is combine,
I will get “you”.

When You got a girlfriend or a boyfriend, you will all say the sweetest stuffs you could think off, but when both of you break up, It just meant nothing sometimes,
So does Word really mean nothing or is it a powerful tool to express your love??
Quote of the day
~ New Beginning are the changes you face in your journey of life~

No comments:

>