Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Something for the Armaneez...

Hola People,

For Armaneez:
I feel so bad left you guys out during the night at the first day and when sharina telling you guys i Ditched you guys I feel like so terrible plus I'm the leader of the group to add on. I'm sorry from my bottom of my heart okay guys?
But anyway I really enjoyed the accompany and i feel satisfied that you guys could be together,
Lastly, If you guys made a outing and i'm working, try to make it another day can? Thanks! Looking forward to meet you guys
.

Lastly I made a short song for all of you,

It’s a shame that we all have to go,
I’m not afraid we all to go,

I know that we are close,
Like a Jam with a toast,
We are one big family,
So you guys don’t have to worry,

We are the one,
The number one,
Soaring up High!
All the way to the skies

We become cows together
We become animals together
These are all memories that will be with us forever,

So just enjoy the breeze
And be with Armaneez.. :)

These are the Armaneez!! :)


Quote of the day
~ Friends are easy to make but great friends are hard to find~

No comments:

>