Saturday, May 23, 2009

Besties..


Besties, BBF, Best friend forever

Are you one?

Some People call each other that to show the strong friendship they had

Well some friends call me that.. But Please don’t call me one if you do not help me in anyway possible. I Helped you, Listened to you, And gave advice to you but if you’re not helping me when i got my problems.

What’s the Point??

I’m not gonna be forever the Mr FAZZ NICE GUY you know, I need to be selfish to go through my life.
I Need people to help me too, and guide me through.
Those who had feel this before should know what i'm feeling.

I also learnt a lesson that if he/she does not really helped me when i got my problems and didn’t even care to ask,
Why bothered asking and be super nice to them? And it’s get worst if they backstabbed you behind your back without you knowing and still be nice to them.

As for some I’m just a besties in their eyes. Well that’s another issue.

But the issue is that it will always be me to start with the questions, I need to do the asking, (for some reason i need to start calling them just to ask.)

WHY IS THAT??
Most would said they are busy.
To Me That’s just bullshit..

It show’s they are not thinking about you or don’t even care but only you do.

I won’t be nice anymore, I will be just grateful to those who asked about me and these are the ones who care about me. They are my loved ones.

So Bye Bye To those Besties Posers. Be Gone.

Yours Truly,
Fazz

Quote of the day
~ In this world sometimes there are no best friends~

No comments:

>