Sunday, May 3, 2009

Fall out Friendships

Now I get it,

So now you regret knowing me??

I’m just fucker in your eyes??

You are blaming me that you vent your anger on others??

Blaming the Fucker Who remembered your birthday and Bought something for your Birthday??


Why Must you Write your anger instead of not telling me on my face??

It is because You’re a Coward? And You prefer talking behind my back?

Well I’m tired of reading those words anymore...

If you’re think i will just let the matter rest and always be the one who give in, Then you’re just another fucker.

Do I always say I’m the best out of everyone?? I don’t think so, I know my weaknesses plus i’m trying to make my weaknesses into my strengths.

Calling Other people Fucker when you did not realise you’re already one when you call others that.

Come on,

If you don’t like me, just say to my face, Don’t beat around the bush, venting anger to others or perhaps your own father?? And make him cry?? Wow That’s fucked up dude.

What’s with you being a free thinker?? You believe in god but not your religion?

That’s Beyond Words. I’m Speechless.

Now i know who you are. All this while i thought you’re quiet because it’s your character and i just kept quiet too because i thought you’re the cool guy who don’t really share stuffs. I appreciate who you are but then well it turns to be otherwise..

So Now the truth is out.

Heard a saying “Truth hurts” well I don’t feel hurt since i’m open with both positive and negative comments (as this allow you to learn who you are and your mistakes), In another words I just feel sad and utterly disappointed in you. My friend.

Yours Truly,
Fazz

2 comments:

ohhroz said...

fazz why are you two bickering again? tsk, this isn't so like how you guys used to be. ):

ohhroz said...

i'm not blaming you or him because i don't want to take sides, cos you have your reasons he have his, but since you two couldn't kiss and make up anymore, then it's ok then. (: sabar k fazz. i'm always here for you.

>