Monday, September 1, 2008

A new beginning(MUST READ!!)

HOlA guys...Today i woke up and i knew and realised I have to move on with life.
Life Won't stop for me.Since its the start of a fasting month,I had do a lot soul-searching and answers all the questions that needed to be answer.
It was kinda great.
I know that Moving on is essential, but the time of me to move on is Now.Yesterday Had A Long Chat with my best friend,Fairul(2nd featured Fren)LoL.
He share his problem while I shared mine.His advice really knocked me up,Thx Fai.=)I just wanna say,I gonna forget about her,N its time to move on.
Girls are everywhere,just like fai says,At Rp,frenster and many more..LOL,Its just for me to make a decision or not.
SO i make a decision,thats to forget her and treat her as friend.So yea,no point wasting time when the other party don't want to budge.
But if I were given a chance to be able to love her,I would love her,would not hurt her in any ways possible.If being able to change her and be part of her life,Its already a blessing for me in disguise.
Ok enough about e Mushy2 stuff..

TIME TO MOVE ON..
If you guys can see,My friends all have said don't be sad2 and live the life to the fullest.I really Appreciate you guys,I just wanna say I have move on!!
SO don't worry too much.I won't let a girl bring down my life That Much.I'm still too young to be affect by this relationship stuffs.
So I'm guessing i'm letting Nature takes its course,If theres a girl I really like and She would have the same way,then maybe i would seized that opportunity but if theres no one..I would Stay SINGLE i guessed..LoL
So I would like to say that TODAY IS A NEW BEGINNING FOR ME..Srsly..
From today onwards I would enjoy life to the fullest just like the last time before she came..
So yea..Moving On.
Enjoying every second of it..
Lastly i would like to SAY A BIG MILLION THANK YOU TO THOSE THAT HAVE HELP ME LISTEN TO MY PROBLEMS AND GAVE ME ADVICE IN SOME WAYS!!REALLY!!GEES THANKS..I hope i can repay you guys By HELPING YOU GUYS IN SOME WAYS..
I'm just wanna say THE OLD FAZLI IS BACK!!hahas..=)

A QUOTE by Myself
~LIFE IS A JOURNEY,You do Make stupid and wrong Decisions
But its up to you to change it
and stand up after Each of your Mistakes


Fazz signing off with LOVE,PEACE AND RESPECT!!

No comments:

>