Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Just reminiscing

Hola people, just something to end a month with.. :) I got no intentions in posting this letter, i'm just reminiscing.. it helps me in some ways..I know you will understand.. :)

Hey, I dunno how things this way, I’m sorry if i had express my sorrows on my blog and you are hurt in the process.
I remembered i told u that everytime i pour my sorrows on my blog everytime it will have a bad consequences. In a way, i know u trying to knock my sense off, sometimes the word just keep appearing on my head.
I dunno why and it hurts sometimes. I can’t forget you just like that, so i prefer we still can stay as friends, still being able to share our life as FRIENDS.
I know that now it is a right time to fall in love while ur priority is study and family and Love is the last thing on your mind.
So i respect your decision, but leaving me won’t help, just be my friends. I wrote this Letter not to make you feel guilty, Gain your sympathy or anything,
Remember I got no other intentions.. I just wanna give u something that i make for you. Rmbr there this time u asked what i been up lately then where i said i was songwriting, I wrote this song for u. I Want to give this song on our 2nd month of friendship but nevermind i guess it serve no purpose now(as in we stay as friends)..

I hope all the best in your life and always be strong kies, If you need somebody to talk with and share your problems, do talk to me aite.. I willing to lend a pair ears anytime that’s what friends do.. Rmbr your priority is Study and family,
Make them proud and chase your dream If dream of opening of chocolate Factory, I will be the first customer.. Take care.. Friends.. :)

Yours Truly,
Mr Fazz

No comments:

>