Sunday, August 23, 2009

I don't believe, I'm that happy as what people think I am.

It's all in the shoe

~Trendy~

Fashion- ~Winter~

Salut people,

Destiny and Role of Chance,

Do You Believe in them?

I do.
I believe in Destiny.

I believe Role of Chance plays apart in each and everyone life’s.

Let’s say if the Apple does not Fall at Isaac Newton head, would he discover Gravity?
Let’s say if Leonardo Da Vinci Didn’t appreciate Monalisa, Could she be the most Beautiful Piece of art Ever?
Let’s say if people didn’t actually support Hitler’s speeches and his talk, Could Nazi is Germany Rose to Power?
Let’s say if Man Utd Didn’t buy Cristiano Ronaldo from Sporting Lisbon in his Early Age, Would he be the best Paid Soccer Player ever?

I believe even the slightest of chance could bring a change in our life.
Be it in your Career or your Relationships.

All i can say now to those my friends out there,
Don’t give up easily and if you know there’s a slightest chance of reaching your goals.
Don’t just sit here Do Something.
Don’t regret your whole life for not making that decision earlier.

Lastly,
The questions about destiny, All i know is that if destiny really wants to accomplish something it can’t do it alone. You still have to build the bridge to the one you loved or your goals.

Thank you for reading. Au Revoir and Happy Fasting To all those Brothers and Sisters of Muslim.

Yours Truly,
Muhammad Fazli Bin Mohd Jamil

Quote of the day
~ Destiny is the bridge you build to the one you loved.~
~ You can’t never Fail if you never give up~

No comments:

>