Monday, August 3, 2009

The Power Of Imagination

Imagine

Sometimes i wonder,

Wondering in my deep thoughts, everybody seems to have a good life except myself.

Everybody is looking so happy and seems to be normal except myself.
I’m definitely not satisfied with my life right now but i myself got no answer on why is this happening.

There’s a saying “Everybody has a dark secret”.
Well, how i wished i could know their dark secret as it definitely could help me believed that i’m not alone having problems.

Sometimes i had confidence that is so high that i knew there’s nothing that will bring down but sometimes i had confidence that can be torn into pieces with just the slightest thing.

Then this one night came, i had a online conversation with this girl.
We knew that each have their own problems and we have the same agenda which is to run away from our problems and went for a holiday.

We chatted on the same topic which is mostly about how should run from our problems and the holiday. We chatted on details what we gonna do when we go for that holiday, scuba diving, late night walk and late morning breakfast were just some details that we discussed.

The imagination that we had is definitely beyond our wildest imagination and it felt so real. I enjoyed it so much and didn’t want the conversation to end. Sadly, everything has to end.

The Conversation is definitely awesome, I’m looking forward to have more of it.
I hope you felt the same way,

Let’s Go For that Holiday Like what we had Imagined it. Grinning*

Yours truly,
Fazz
Quote of the day
~ Imagine Is something Human can show their creativity and creating the life they always wanted~

No comments:

>