Friday, August 14, 2009

Life is a challenge, Learn To Overcome it

Hola Everybody,

Class is So Boring Nowadays until i got time to camwhore.
My Grades has been good, All my Predicted Module is at least B or higher.
I need a holiday! I want to go for a holiday where there's snow.

My Birthday Coming, My friend has asked, what i wanted.
All I want is something Memorable,
Even a wish is great, but what's makes it memorable
I'm not looking for gifts i looking for something memorable
Something that i can tell my children i had an awesome 18th birthday.
Life,

There's a saying where " Life is full of Surprises".

Sometimes i can't wait for the Surprises that's in store for me.
It's Unpredictable.

Baby when you look at me,
Tell me what do you see
Are These the eyes of someone you could Love?
Cause everything that Brought me Here
Well now it all seems so Clear
Baby you're the one that i've been dreaming of
If anyone can make me fall in love,
You can...

It's Chilling Right here

Snowy :)

Boredom

Boredom Again

Boredom Again Again

Boredom Again Again Again


~Picture Montage~
*Human Expression*

~ Lust~
Au Revoir,
Fazz
Quote of the day

~ Don't say I'm Popular, I'm Friendly
Don't say I'm Cheerful, I'm Sad
Don't say I'm Good, I'm Bad
What's life without Contrast?~

No comments:

>