Friday, December 19, 2008

My dreams

Since a boy, I always has this dream of becoming a pilot,
Not just an commercial or ordinary pilot but
A pilot with my own planes.

Where i can conquer the skies anytime i want.
Where i can travel around the world anytime i want.
Where i can travel with the one i loved the most spending time with her on the beautiful skies above.
Where i can just fly away with all my troubles and problems stay on land.
Where i can just go anywhere i want without much trouble.
Where I can be the leader of the skies bringing peace to the skies above.
Where i can escape from the world below.

Yes, I have always wanted to be that PILOT.

But there is no way i can be one now, I’m too late or easily said it is just one of my silly DREAMS.

For now I just hope i can find the pilot(a girl) of my DREAMS.

Yours truly,
Muhammad Fazli bin Mohd Jamil

No comments:

>