Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Tag replies and some blog...

Heyloo guys...gonna update pretty soon i gonna update lil at this post..

Tag replies(Keep them coming aite!!) THX ALOT :D
Fazz: hahas..nolah i just wrote wht i think... btw you are? And thx for dropping by!!
A.A: youre pro love guru...

Fazz: HAHAS...love guru kepe? NO LAH..its just some post dat i wrote.. so its my tinking..NK BF eh? Depan2 ader tk nk!!! kwang3.. :D
susie: fazz, what are you now? love guru ah?? lolol find me bf lololol

Fazz: Hahas..bleh2..insyallah...datang dngr jer? abe tk baca ke? Hahas :D
fieana: fazz! when u c me online, please pretty please send me the song in ur blog to me canns?? i keep going your blog just to listen to the song =)

Fazz: HAHAS..PART TIME JOB? i'm not getting any pay!! hahas.. I linked u up alr Camera GUY!!! DO SNAP MY PHOTOS MORE OFTEN with ur DLSR at parties aite.. :D
amin van burren: eh can't believe you are doing a part-time job by becoming Dr.Love! Most of your posts about love! haha! Link me party boy! =D

Fazz: Hahas dah ader eh? YEA U OWE US A DATE!!! BILER NK KUAR?? btw.. NK GADUH JGN GADOH PAT BLOG...ORANG TGK MALU TAU!! NK LAGU2...muker aku kedai lagu ke?? HAHAHAHAS :p
YUZALINA: hahaha. yer 'faifai' i noe la. hahaa. kpo uh, org nk lagu ni die pon nk. HAHA! nehmy fazz i have dat song readi.
faifai: and fazz, rmbr yuzz still owed us a date.. haha and nt the kurma! aku pon nk lagu ni oukayy..
YUZALINA: i love your blog song! send me in msn okey. tyty ((:

Fazz: Hey..NOT TRUE... I'm glad u knoe its lame... U R LAME AINRETTE..u still haven told m whats ainrette right?? :P
ainrette: love is blind, love is just a waste of time. HAHA K LAME -.-

Fazz: Hiyloo!! Np lah..I reali hope it will motivate for you to get well kies.. I'm reali worried and e day we went out..u seems reli sick b4 e movies... I hope U will well soon and eat e choco!! HAHAS :D
Diyy: heyyyyyyyyy. thanx again for the chocolates larhh faz. haha.. will update blog soon. tc!

Fazz: hey... The real reason to love? actually love is already in us..RMBR that..its up to individuals.. :D
Shawtyphat: hey, i luv tha recent post . it givs me tha real reason ..

Fazz: Hahas... See told u i read those books... Don't believe me rite? :P
wy: hi my dear Love Doctor ;D lend me your books ;X

Fazz: Hey..I will miss u ALOTZ too KIES!!! In fact missing u now too.. :D
I(Sat)
M(SUN)
I(MON)
S(TUES)
S(WED)
U(THURS)
hunny(:: heyy fazz, toodles trivia ! Off to Indon soon ! will b mishing euu siotz !
hunny(:: Make sure euu mish me ! Or else... My score will go up

Fazz: hahas.. HAPPY eh? How? im getting hotter rite? Hahas... JK2.. aku ader point middle finger ke? I don't think so..if so I'm sorry.. :)
RABIA♥: HAHAHA HAPPY AH NAMPAK KAU NARI =) Abeh kene point middle finger?! ahahah ><>pavi: seriously ur blog as changed my way of life. if you wad i mean. (:

Fazz: Hey bestie.. Hahas..Thx...Keep reading..maybe ur pic will come out one day? :D hahas..trus kau jadi famous..
shahidah: i mean blog
shahidah: seriously sia bestie, i love2 reading ur blos sia.

Fazz: awww..I'm honoured...Continue to read aite!!! Thx for dropping by!! Do tag too aite.. :D
Liyana: oke,i am a total stranger to you,but seriously..hands down you're the most interesting blogger by far,I don't blog hop.but it just so happen i did today and landed on yours,impressive.

Fazz: Hahas...Good Rite? interactive blog? kwang3..nolah.. :D perhaps,perhaps.perhaps..
syak: hi! eh ur blog like forum laaa deyy! hahas..interactive blog kape?? hohoho

Ok done replying...some i left out bcoz some is unnecessary..

So what's up?
Had Flame awards recently..
It was great..FREE FOOD!!! The awards ceremony kinda boing.. can u imagine 160 winners!! that's how many it was..
BORING*..but overall it was okay.


Pics with my senior cum dance partner.. pics will come pretty soon.. :D

As for movies... i watch a movie "quarantine" with diyy, we came late.. It was 10 bucks!!
10 bucks for quarantine? no i would say no.. But it was SUPER GORISH,DIGUSTING.. 10 bucks for the gorish? NAH..Not for me..
But the idea was there..
Instead filming the whole thing they use the idea of use a camera to film the whole movie.. I would rate 6/10..if you watching at a student price den its fine.. IF you gona watch at weekends? and its would cost 10 bucks? NO..i won't suggest that.. Hahas..
Its better you "quarantine yourself at home"
And DIYY i hope you will get better soon aite!!!

So everything was kinda okay for me..
Just need to be strong to face our own problems and face the reality..

Quote of the day
~Everything comes in two ~
Eyes,ears,hands,legs, even love, two heart...



No comments:

>