Sunday, December 28, 2008

Updating

Hola guys.. finally got time to update at 3.08am dat is.. was bloghopping to my friend's blog and suddenly feel the urge to blog..
Ok let's see what i been up too lately..

  • A sleepover at Naz house
  • A family gathering
  • Composing song's wif my bro's(ryan and aiman)

Ok... let's start..

A sleepover at Naz house, like he said 24hrs is just not enough, its true, its just not enough while we play soccer at about 10-1130 at NIGHT.. We had this challenge and the loser will need to forget ONE GIRL in HIS LIFE and has to post it on the blog.. Sound interesting challenge right?? So yea started it and somehow i gave him chance and lose to him the challenge..

SO I NEED TO FORGET ONE GIRL IN MY LIFE..

To,NAZ..I ALR POST IT HERE..I SHALL FORGET **** FROM NOW ON... Ok As promised i posted it..(You Know who she is, so there's no need to mention her name)

Dinner.

Breakfast.. YUM2... :D

Told Somebody I'm a good cook, This is the proof.. It taste MARFATIKO(magnificent)

So family gathering, its kinda great as i able to meet up my nephews and my aunties and lastly my grandmother which i longed want to just go out with her. Went geylang, So yea had quite a great day as i managed snubbed some bargains :D Its just great to be with your family members once a while.

Lastly,

Went out with Aiman and Rayyan, firstly just wanted to chat thus catching up with each other lifes then somehow we landed ourself at ryan's house. Then suddenly we felt the urge to make MUSIC.. Then i started wrote lyrics, while they just find some tunes and melodies. It turn out to be good. Had lots of laughter figuring out where to put the tunes and melodies, its great to do it with your best buddies. Proud of the song lyrics which took me 15mins to finish it.. HAHAHAHAS :D

Other than that? There's nothing much happening during my holidays as i used this time to just relax at home and to replenish my energy.. Roz wanted me to catch Twilight, which i have not see yet.. So anybody Wanna catch Twilight with me?? Hahas just tagged me up.. :D

Hmm...any other else?? I don't think so.. I owe lots of people outing.. Soccer,bbq,movies,outing and etc.. and Lots of ppl owe me treats.. let me list down some..

Ainrette, Diyana, Nadera, Hunny,Yuzalina MUAHAHAHAHAS!!! Don't think i forget i still remember hor!!

To those i cancel outings with,

I just sorry guys, can't go out just yet.. :)

Quote Of the day

~ Friends are the best medicine for consultation~

Yours truly,

Muhammad Fazli Bin Mohd Jamil

No comments:

>