Wednesday, December 24, 2008

The role of media

So guys, I'm sorry that i been MIA like so long, my friends bugging me to update..OK2 I updating now aite.. But i been writing some things in the past few days just to post it at blog in later dates...So yea..quite busy with my sleeping, Hahas :D
So yea one of my writings.. I love this movie you guys should watch this..


Movies, Newspapers, Internet, Magazines Yes all of this is media and the effect of globalization comes in new media. There’s always this question and there is no definite answer to it.
WILL THIS MEDIA BENEFIT OR DESTROYING US??
I don’t know the answer, I could argue on both side of views be it advantages or disadvantages of media.


My point being is that i have watched one of the movie which is very inspirational in lot of ways and help me learn and add in depth on my meaning of life.
So this movies is called FLYBOYS.
It is one of the greatest movies to be ever made.
Its a story of a guy with no meaning of life and has no parents finds something that he really loves to do, finding a new meaning to his life through honour, his inner guts, experiences, friends and in the process falling in love with a girl who does not speak his language.
I would not spill more beans about this movies, I really hope you can watch this great movie alone and give your full concentration on the movie and then you can learn a lot. But seeing with someone you love would also be good.


What i learn on this movies is just beyond describable, there are lots of important life lessons in this movies I can bet with you. Some of the lessons i learnt is that
“Don’t count its over until it is really over”
“Give your best in everything you do no matter what other people think”

There are lot and i could write a list to it, But i won’t go further i just hope you will watch this movie.
It is called “FLYBOYS”



Yours truly,
Muhammad Fazli Bin Mohd Jamil

No comments:

>