Saturday, September 13, 2008

Back to blogging...

Holla My Friends!!I'm back in business.Fuh,What a semester to start with.I just got a lot of things in mind i would like to talk here...=)Its been quite a while i have not blogged.Sorry..I will updating now.
Oukay i just been summarising the points i wanna talk.

~My new class!!
~Miss my 1st sem class!!
~Emp Workshops..(nothing much)
~A new gal..(winks*)hahas..


Ouhkay..
Firstly..Mostly My friends obviously asking how am i doing at my new class?So yea heres your answer.I am doing Great at my new class.Its been very good and my new classmates are just so fun and lively.The atmosphere at the class never could be better.I love it.Everybody is so friendly and i already can sense us being like a family.The difficult thing i face is that I think my new class is very competitive than my first semester.Everybody in my class is very engaging and they will ask a lot of question to answer their doubts.THIS MAKES me Very difficult to get A grade..hahas..NVM so what? I LOVE the class.SO yea..thats about it.Lastly i wanna add,PLZ DON'T ask me where is my class?
I am so irritated guys..FYI I'm AT E36R..REMEMBER DAT!!!

Secondly,
I miss my first semester class BADLY.W25M Rock my socks MAN!!!.I Hope we can just hang out together,maybe after my fasting finish..hehes..I also want to know how you guys doing btw.I wish all the best for you guys out there and if there are problems or someone to talk with, I willing to listen kies? I hope you guys just enjoy ur class And WE SHOULD HAVE A CLASS OUTING AFTER FASTING MONTH ENDS!!!I REALLY Hope we have one.I miss all the laughter..My adik(hehes) and everyone else(too many to name)
Ok then..

Thirdly,
Emp workshops are starting..Fyi Emp is my ig(interest group) Electronic Music Production.I hope When i attend my workshop i be able to understand and gain the knowledge they teach me.I hope i can use it for the future and Be a DEEJAY SOON!! hahas..So yea theres about it for emp, For my another ig which is Jammerz arena, I never hear about it..I hope we will have a camp soon and will form up our Bands.I am looking forward to it!!

And lastly,
Fuh..This gal added me up at msn N damn we just Clicked.We just talk till we stop(like DUH)I just wanna say that its just 5 days we know each other but i already like know her like years.She just got that something that i like.Shes very understanding and very outgoing and that is the factor I'm am looking in a girl.She Also appreciate my lame jokes sometimes..HAHAS..OK LAME!!So yea I think just fall for her already but i don't want to rush this things.Just remember I will GO through and thick with u and may we solve all our problems.At this point of moment we are just friends.I cannot wait to meet with HER!!Very excited!!
Ok..I hope we can meet up soon.U have just stole my heart away!!
Phom raak khun..=)

This is the picture of her..=)


This is the picture of me..=)(LOL)


Okay than..TILL HERE..FAZZ SIGNING OFF WITH LOVE,PEACE AND RESPECT!!

Quote of the day
~ You are the sunshine of my life! Thanks for brightening
my world with the warmth of your Love...

No comments:

>