Thursday, September 18, 2008

FALL FOR YOU...=)

School was great Today except My facilitator Today heiz...I was caught talking,caught Msn-ing,Sleeping N many things. I FEEL SO LIKE MY SECONDARY SCHOOL DAYS...hahas..
But overall it was great...What a great day at school i love it.Today's module also not bad..BUT WE END LATE heiz...AT 5 then we end class..FYI IT Was like super late..

I am chatting wif her now...Having fun*...I just wanna SAY U ADDED COLOURS TO MY LIFE!! N THANK YOU VERY MUCH DEAR,STRAWBERRY,SAYANG,DARLING!!!ILY...=)

The best and most beautiful things in this world cannot be seen or even heard, but must be felt with the heart.

N

I love you, not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you.



THIS IS FOR U BABE!!




So that's it about today...still chatting with her right now...Gonna update again tommorow..ANYWAY THX TO THOSE BEEN READING MY BLOG..THANK YOU..FAZZ SIGNING OFF WITH LOVE,PEACE AND RESPECT..=)

No comments:

>