Friday, September 26, 2008

Is it A mistake?


Holla guys...Fazz is Baccccckkkkkkkk!!
hahas..like it or not I'm back..

ok guys...how was school? Had an average normal day at school.

As for IG, I did not went to school during thursday, Had an important meeting where i should make a band.I feel like wasted*, had i know i would come on that day. So i hope i can make my own band at RP and hope we can represent RP..Dreams Of becoming a SINGER..hahas...Am i still dreaming? Or can i be? My friends you know the answer.. :)
I'm still missing w25M (my ex-class), HOPE we can chill out soon after the fasting month. hehes :)

I just want to show u something that she wrote for me*
Here it goes..
On a uneventful day, got to know one of this guy. It was love at first sight. He deserve my love but I got too much commitment. Studies comes first. Relationship is secondary. It does not matter where I do or do not have a boyfriend. After a lot quarreling,conflicts and misunderstanding, I guess its time I let him move on and forget me. I already forgiven him. He's one of a kind. I salute him for his behaviour and attitude. He takes care of his siblings. All their needs. Has a wide circle of friends. An educated boy with a bright future. He has a right to choose his girl. I felt guilty, going home every afternoon chatting with him depriving him for his studies but he always makes me feel as if I'm not in the wrong. I don't regret anything. I enjoyed myself. May God bless him.
.
But on one day, 21 Sep, it happen. The words you say and the way you say it was like a knife as it pierce through my heart and leave a deep scar there.
We've start a fresh and let bygones be bygones..
picture a situation where a boy has to choose one of out two girls,
one, a girl he knows for more than 2 weeks but not have met
two, a girl he knows recently but have met.
He claimed that he love me, and I do love him, but today, all my hopes were dashed.
.
I hope he picks the right one. I'm not asking for much. I just want him to make the right decision. He's concern about me. Now I know where the line separates me and him. He knows how I felt when he broke the news. But I have to put on a mask to not tell him directly how I felt.
.
Sometimes I'm funny, sometimes I'm sad. Sometimes I'm serious, sometimes I'm relax. But most imporantly I'm not insolent or rude to him. I respect him for who he is, not for what he has. I admire his success and I know I'll be able to do the same.
.
To the lucky girl, if you are reading this, please take care of him and please don't play with his feelings. Be appreciative you've got a guy like him.
.
May God Bless You, Favourite Boy.
Yours lovely,
Surya
Sweet right? I knoe its difficult,Is a mistake to let her go? U be the judge...
Fyi: i have not yet make a decision*
Fazz signing Off with LOVE,PEACE AND RESPECT... :)

No comments:

>