Monday, September 22, 2008

Yesterday/Today

Hello Guys...HAD A BAD YESTERDAY!!!THE WORST OF MY LIFE SERIOUSLY!!How abt today? I'm okay and i just want to tell to all my friends that asked me whether i'm okay or not? I'm okay kies..All i need is to sit down,think and after a while i will be okay..I just need to settled down. ANYWAE THX FOR ASKING and I know you guys are very concern about me.THANK YOU(from my bottom of my heart) I REALLY APPRECIATE IT!!

Yesterday
  • Went to Super Import Night with my best frens (a Carshow)
  • Had a Conflict(involve Both parties Heart)

Today

  • Today had the worse presentation at school
  • Conflict solved*

Yesterday went to Super Import night, At singapore expo.A lot of things happen while we are going there.A small girl that always smile at me(i think shes like me)HAHAS..Well what can i say.. Another one is A crazy guy happen to be at a same train, My friends and I feel so uncomfortable but heck. Anyway it was quite a lot number people go for that motorshow. 10 BUCKS for the entry. But it was worth it. THE CARS ARE JUST AWESOME..FERRARI(My dream car),LAMBORGHINI, LOTUS and many more.. Another thing is THE MODELS!!!hahas...Got Snap some pictures of them..FUH!!WICKED!!hahas...PICTURES WILL COME SOON...

So CONFLICT? Yea had this conflict with someone that make my heartbroken because i break her heart and also break my heart at the same time. I learn Relationships are so fragile and MIND what you say. So what did i quarrel about? Keeping it confidential. Only close friends know. Anyway I feel so Weak and Cheated yesterday, I never feel so dissapointed and devastated in my life so much.Overall Yesterday was the worst day of my life.So many things come into my head. So that's about it :(

TODAY

Today?I had no Mood to study but i force myself to school and try my best to show to my friends my good side even though i feel so helpless and tired*. Some noticed, but i just give that happy smile. THOSE WHO ARE CONCERNED I writing it here so u guys PLZ don't ask me what happen. Since i got no mood, My studies are quite affected and I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT THE F*** about today module. As a result my group presentation was the shortest and i think it was the worst because i never feel so unprepared in Presenting.It was one of the worst.

Conflict solved? I think we gonna start afresh and leave everything behind.I hope I can find answers soon.I Also Hope i can meet her soon. Just to say ILY..But I don't think it gonna happen that soon.She busy, Now chatting with my favourite Gal. So yea that's about it.

Dear friends,

Thx for the concern, I love and appreciate it a lot(SERIOUSLY I'm not kidding) WHAT FOR FRIENDS FOR RITE?(you would hav ans) I know. SO I very blessed I got Friends like you guys. Fazz signing OFF WITH LOVE, PEACE AND RESPECT.

Quote of the day,

WORDS WILL SHOW WHO YOU ARE, SO BE REALLY CAREFUL WITH WHAT YOU SAY.

Yours Truly,

Fazli :)

No comments:

>