Saturday, September 20, 2008

MSN LAGGING....

HOLLA GUYS!!! How u guys been doing? TAG UR ANS at my tagboard...hahas...I'm doing fine.I had a quite a good saturday...except one thing...MY INTERNET LAGGING LIKE HELL!!!...E END RESULT? I CANNOT CHAT WITH MY FAVOURITE GAL..and I make her worried,I'm sorry kies to make u worried.I knoe U Miss me...IMY too...

I'm so sad and depressedIs all
I want to do is rest
I go to sleep at night
But my dreams,I just can't fight

I think of you lying in that bed
And wonder if there is anything
I could have saidI wish you were still here
But I know that you are still near

I love you more than you know
I just wish you didn't have to go
I just want one more day with you
And I know thats what you would have wanted too

I miss you more and more each day
There is so much more we had to say
I know I will see you again
But my life is just started to begin.
Yours Lovely,
Fazz(Your Dear,Pumpkin,Bucuk Bacin,Sayang,Prince,Darling)


That's all folks..As for school..I had a great class N looking forward to go to school. TOMMOROW IS SUNDAY!! I GOING OUT with my Frens to a car and motorshow..FUHOO!!!hahas...I can't wait for tommorow..Ok guys...Fazz signing Off with Love,Peace and Respect!!

No comments:

>