Tuesday, September 16, 2008

I'm tired...When is it gonna end?

OK back to blogging...
Simply had quite a long things happen Yesterday.Heiz...
POINTS(yesterday)

~I had Sound reinforcements workshop(emp)
~MY IC BREAK INTO HALF(F***)
~Mini Conflict(but its okay now)

OK firstly i start with the good news, I had the music workshop recently.It was effing Fun.NOT EXACTLY..There are so many wires and cable around,the turntables,the mixer and the speaker.I had terrible memory for putting wires and cable into the mixer.Overall it was fun,MUSIC ROCKS!!But one more thing Luckily after the lessons I learn something that is good..
~DON'T MESS WITH WIRES AND CABLES!!

Secondly My IC(identification card) BREAK into pieces.=(,I was scold like hell!!My parents scold me like nobody business.They say I'm boy who don't know how to take care things and how in the future i gonna take care my stuffs?Heiz..I notice it just today.I was like f***king mad and got no mood.I don't know how in the world it can break into pieces and how should i know it can break.For me i think IC are difficult to break but somehow it break.N THINGS HAPPEN FOR A REASON,i don't want it to break,but it just happen..Heiz..No MOOD Alr.

Lastly I went online,Hoping theres someone that can cheer me up.I thought i could share the problem with someone(u knoe who u r)but only to find out that it make it worse.Something happen(i don't wish to say it)I feel very sad and dissapointed.I'm guessing I came into your life at the wrong time.But y?y? u call me dat? I don't want to be that in your life,I want to be somebody more,somebody special perhaps.
But yea i don't wish to pressurise you now because it would affect your study and like you said let nature takes it course.What i think I should do now is just keep quiet,let u finish your study first than maybe I would come into your life,It would be better for u i guess because i want u to excel in your studies.That's is my main goal,I always pray for U and ur studies.Again like you said let be bygones be bygones,Let forget and forgive.I just wanna you to know I have already forgiven you.I also want you to be yourself when chatting up with me.Don't feel awkward just be yourself.Ok That's about it.
Lastly I Would like to say
It's not who you are to the world, it's who you are to me. It's not how many times I say I love you... it's how much I really do
.

Overall I HAD A BAD AND ROUGH DAY YESTERDAY...But IT JUST LIFE RITE?


So yea..thx 4 reading..Fazz signing off with love,peace and respect..=)

Quote of the day
~True love is not how you forgive, but how you forget, not what you see but what you feel, not how you listen but how you understand, and not how you let go but how you hold on.~

No comments:

>