Thursday, October 2, 2008

Hari raya Eve/ Hari raya

Hello guys!! Finally got some time to blog abt my Hari raya eve N hari Raya. Ok how's my hari raya eve? IT WAS E WORST IN MY ENTIRE LIFE, why?
  • My mother's wallet was stole($$$ GONE)F***
  • Fought with that someone
  • One incident that pissed me off(Pt geylang)

Theres many more that make it e worst hari raya eve.But this are the major things. Heiz...But life has to continue right?

Firstly, when my mother went home from work in the morning. She told me her wallet was stole at the market. I was sleeping Than I WOKE UP STRAIGHT, Cursing the pickpocket already. Somebody open her handbag and took the wallet, N it all happen like 10 sec or less, depending on my mother story. I was like F******* Pissed off n my mother said that a malay women took it she tink. Inside her wallet got a lot of $$$ and it was stolen. IT WAS LIKE WDF!!! HARI RAYA EVE STILL WANT TO STEAL? F**** The money she stole will BE NOT BE HALAL, N E food she but with that money will all choke her to death. STUPID PPL. I cannot feel sorry enough for my mom, Never happen before. So went to report and The police say no need to report..WTH? my mom say the police ask her just do her ic in one week time. Heiz...But luckily like in the afternoon somebody went to our house N leave a note saying somebody found her wallet. It was left at e shop, so we went to the shop and the shopkeeper gave us back. BUT $$$ was not there..F****, but luckily all the card was there. HEIZ...

So GUYS OUT THERE BE CAREFUL KIES DURING THIS HARI RAYA, TAKE CARE OF UR BELONGINGS!!

Secondly, FOUGHT AGAIN, I think theres no hope this time, even we back together, i think the misunderstanding will just arise again and we will be fighting again.As for her, i can get really well with her, but this conflict just is the main problem.It was probably right, I and her got two different lifes, but At first i thought opposites attract, TIME prove me otherwise. I am very tired of R/S already.If the opportunity comes then maybe i will seized the chance.The only way to solve the conflict is that I want to meet her personally!!! So we can settle it. I want to see whether she meant what she said. But i dunno when it will happen. She's said soon, but when? She's too devastated as i am to meet me..Heiz..ok enough lah kies...U hurt me so much and i hurt u so much. I think we just cannot carry on. :(

Lastly, went to geylang i think i can offsets my sadness. But i guess it make it worst. Geylang was drenched with RAIN. OMG what an hari raya eve. It was super duper packed. One incident that pissed me off, it was raining right? so i carry my small bro and cover his body with cloth and and hankerchief on his head. Firstly as expected everybody thought it was my son. I received a lot of bad impression stares. Ok, so walked pass this family, than the girl (i tink was 11-12) shes says to her sister, Hey, kakak(sis) his son is so funny.She was refering to me. Than i just stare her till i turn my head.I was fu****** piss, firstly it is not my son, N what pissed me off, what is SO FUNNY? I do that so i can protect my small bro from rain right!! STUPID SIA...I guess shes still immatured* cannot blame that*..heiz..Than a lot things happen pissed me off.

Overall IT WAS ONE OF THE WORST HARI RAYA EVE!!..

But hari raya, it was a blast* i think i just said it next time till here MATES...
Fazz want to say SELAMAT HARI RAYA MAAF ZAHIR N BATIN...Fazz signing off with peace love and respect..

No comments:

>