Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Am i thinking to much??

Hola guys!! here to update a little..for my saturday outing with her,
Where? At vivo city.. Vivo is like super duper packed...
Can't u believe we get lost at Vivo -.-"...
So yea, chat about each other lifes.. :)
Guess what? we are on the same boat..
Shall not elaborate.. :)
so yea i can feel she's more comfortable now..
as more open up..
Been missing her up..her voice, her face.. :)
Am i still clapping with one hand? Its up to her to answer(I hope god has shown her the way)
I don't want to be just a friend,
I want to be something special,
A counsellor,A Close friend,The one to show her the way,
The one who able to make a difference in her life, Simply to say to be EVERYTHING for her..
Her prom is coming..
I wish she will have a night to remember.. :)

Pictures time..
let pics tell the story.. :)

A beautiful sunset.. :)

Can someone help me?? I'm Lost..

Smiling.. :)

POUT.. :)
SMILE AGAIN... :)
Quote of the day
~ Don't think too much, Things will go to your have in the end~
Yours truly,
MR Fazz

No comments:

>