Saturday, November 15, 2008

Tagged

The rules & regulations:
1) Each player of this game starts off with 10 weird things/habits/little known facts about yourself.
2) People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 10 weird things/habits/little know facts as well as state this rule clearly
3) At the end, you need to choose 15 people to be tagged & list their names
4) No tagging back.
  1. I Love to takes photo and edit ( a model maybe?)
  2. LOVE MUSIC
  3. A Friendly, Nice, Sweet, Passionate guy..( u guys decide urself)
  4. Hear slow malay music or accoustic music when i'm sad
  5. Had dreams to set my own music company one day!! (so support local music :D)
  6. Loves to write my own songs or poems when i think of somebody or feeling low
  7. Loves to disturb people with jokes.. :D
  8. When its come to serious matter, I expect the surroundings to be serious too..
  9. I love everything to be perfect...(I know not everything is perfect, but trying to achieve the best)
  10. Lastly I would self-reflect everyday on the night and always think of somebody before i went to sleep.. :D

Ok DONE!! The 15 person i tagged :)

  1. Diyy
  2. Fairul
  3. Nadhzry
  4. Rayyan
  5. Aidil
  6. Yuzalina
  7. Roz
  8. Syaf
  9. Zi hui(my adik)
  10. Susie
  11. Alfie
  12. Fyq
  13. Izuanto
  14. Naomi
  15. Amirah Lee

Tagged board Ans

To Ashiela,Lia, Naz, Susie, Nao, Roz, Yuzalina, SYAF: Don't worry kies, I'm chilling..I will be okay kies, :D Rmbr FAZZ THE BEST FORGET THE REST Rite?? Hahas :D Theres always rainbow behind the rain right??

Ok that's for all for today folks... I watch the movie CLOSER..ITS GOOD.. I RECOMMEND TO EVERYBODY!! I'm Missing someone :D


Quote Of the day

~Nothing last forever, So treasure everything to the fullest~

Yours truly,

Mr Fazz

No comments:

>