Thursday, November 13, 2008

L. I . F . E Is a misery

My Life is just so F___KED UP this days..
I used to be cheerful back during secondary days,
but NOW? Not anymore,All the problems keep coming out and stacking up with one another, From Bad to worse problems..
WHAT DO I NEED TO DO??
JUMP OFF AND KILL MYSELF?? JUST TO STOP THESE??
I wish TIME COULD STOP AND There's someone to teach me and slowly give answers to all my problems.. *I wished*
Poly lifes is just a start of my "NEW" life.
But WHY? WHY?
MAYBE The problems is that now I want to settled down..
That's maybe the caue of the problem..
Or I treat them as a problem wherelse back in the old times I keep enjoying my life to the fullest.. :)
I feel so Weak,Tired(MENTALLY AND PHYSICALLY), TIRED OF EVERYTHING..
Nowadays My grades, contributions in class All going down
Nothng works for me At this moment.. I mean NOTHING..


Nothing works for me At this moment..

Now I at Library reading "ALONE" trying to self-reflect..
and Been reading a book Called

" HOW TO RUIN YOUR LIFE??"
Its shows HOW TO RUIN YOUR LIFE (LOVE AND FINANCIAL LIFE)
Sometimes I really feel like doing the things the book has said..
Just too many things on my mind
I really really confused on what i should do next..
even though some gave advice take step by step..
But WHY do you need to take step by step even though the problems will always be there????

BUT WHY WHY??

HEIZ..Some tell its just part and parcel of lifes... UPS AND DOWNS??
To be honest, I tell you my lifes has always been Down..
Nothing Can change it i guess..
Maybe I'm "Cursed" by somebody so I always fail on what i do..
I do Feel that i'm being "Cursed"
Nothing Makes me Happy these days,
Even comforting to my best bros won't help that much..
its just a matter of time that the problems wll surface back..
I'm guessed I'm "CURSED"
Before you guys read this" I'm not refering to somebody aite, its a general thing"
So don't be offended..
In a relationships They always said that the Girls are always the one who are really emotionally affected in a relationships,
BUT ITS A STRAIGHT NO!!
I observe from my friends and from my experience
Relationships are the only thing that can MAKE a GUY CRY..
AND WHO SAYS THAT SENTENCE OVER THERE IS TOTALLY WRONG..

What should i do??

Do you know that a guy always think about her every second of his life thinking about her?

Do you know that a guy always cry every night if he did any mistakes to a girl they like or love?

Do you know that a guy always put her as their priority to any of the problems?A girl could say she want to study, and the guy agree but In their heart, they are dissapointed with the girl's response as they did not put it as their priority.

Do you know that a guy would always want the best to happen for a girl even though they are heartbroken in the process?

Do you know that a guy always try to be their best because of a girl thus being able giving them a happy life?

These are just some of the questions..
but overall i want to say
WHEN A GUY IS IN LOVE..
WHAT HE DOES WILL ALWAYS BE THE BEST FOR THE GIRL THEY LOVE..


Yours truly,
Mr Fazz

No comments:

>