Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Hola Guys..
Its been a while i update my blog..(seems the same word i said everytime i blog..)
So How's life right?
I doing okay..
Had quite a few outings last week..
Thursday(Skipped school to go to Orchard)
Saturday(Went dating with NAZ, wif a guy!! LOL) hahas
So yea...Below are just some pics i edited and took so enjoy aite? :)
School is okay..
I trying my best to concentrate during class, just can't concentrate these days..
I'm bored to death..
So accompany myself with books..
I mean BOOKS...
Yea you heard me right, Books, the one with words and has a lot of pages..
I know you guys must think..
WTF Fazz read a book? YEA WHATEVER kies.. :)
The Books i read gives me inspiration to live and learn that Life will always never go to the way that you wanted it to be.
So Nothing much gonna happen, till the upcoming Flame awards happening at RP,
I can't wait for that one mates.. :)

Chocolate white dream :)

Courthouse..

Look A RAINBOW!!!

Naz posing.. :)

We are friends kies.. nothing more.. :)
Macho? Nah..look like nacho libre.. hahas :)

Help!! I'm squeezed..

Pizza HUT!!! :)

What A great COUPLE!! :)
So yea that's what happen Last week..
Looking forward for next week.. :)
FLAME AWARDS COMING!!! :)
Today Got A lot Of quotes.. :) ENJOY GUYS!!
And LASTLY Today Marks A Happy 2 month To our Friendship.. :)

Quote Of the day

~ A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out. ~

~Your friend is the man who knows all about you, and still likes you~

~Friends are the most important ingredient in this recipe of life~

~Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow.Don't walk behind me, I may not lead.Walk beside me and be my friend~

Yours Truly,

Fazli

No comments:

>