Monday, November 10, 2008

Quiz

Hola guys..Just here to do a quiz that i been tagged...
Abt e updates i will updates pretty soon aite?? :)
So yea tagged BY MS DIYANA ROS..

Rule 1: PEOPLE WHO HAS BEEN TAGGED MUST DO THE QUESTION
Rule 2: Choose 5 other people and tagged them to do this question :)


1)Do you have secrets?
Everybody has their own secrets, Its up to them whether they want to share their secrets with people.. :)

2)Will you fall in love with a girl older than you?
Yea its a sure thing..Love does not look at age(that's what people always said)
But in reality it does matter,

So for me If older the maximum i would go is 5 years older than myself.. :) So YES!!

3)Do you enjoy going to school?
OF COURSE, not because of study but being able to see my friends just make me enjoyed myself.. So going to Rp do make me satisfied.. :) SO another YES!!

4)What would you do If i have a billion dollars?
First i would keep half of it on bank,

Second would GO ON SHOPPING SPREE buy all i want on my wishlist.. :),
Third Do give my mum for them to enjoy her life,
Fourth Donate to some
LASTLY Make A business and make it world renowned :)(any business)

5)Will you fall in love with your best friends?
I will try My best not TO because it will affect the Close friendship i have with her,
Btw Theres a clear line between best friends and Girl friend.. :)
So NOPE.. :)

6)Which is more blessed,Loving someone or being loved by someone?
Being loved is more blessed..
Loving someone DO HURT if you are in the situation where you clap with one hand..
So being loved is more blessed But More its's more blessed where you love someone and someone loved you back,That's more blissful for me.. :)

7)List out my fav 15) songs.. (This is for EL songs)
1- Unbelievable- Craig David
2- Everything- Michael Buble

3- A Twist in my story- Secondhand Serenate
4- Hero- Enrique Iglasias
5- One Last- Taufik Batisah
6- Its all about you- McFly
7- Wait For you- Elliot Yamin
8- How to save a life- The Frays
9-Back At one-Brian McKnight

10- Your Call- Secondhand serenate
11- Your Guardian Angel- The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus
12- True- Ryan Cabrera
13- Something Special- Usher
14- I'm yours- Jason Mraz
15- Obsession- Frankie J

8) If the person you like is attached what would you do?
I will move on..There's a need to MOVE ON because i don't like to disturb or interfere with their relationship, all my hopes is that the girl is can achieve happiness on that relationship and if she's happy, I'm will be contented.. :)

9)Is there anything that make you extremely happy?
For now, Not really.. :( but generally, Its being able to be recognised or praised by my efforts or the feeling of success(satisfaction)

10) What makes me angry?
WHEN PEOPLE BLAME ME FOR THEIR WRONGDOING's( Straight away entered my bad books)

11)How wuld you see yourself in 10 years time?
Hmm, 27? Having a stable job and a good career, Preparing to Marry i guess :)

12)Who is currently the most important to me?
My family members, My Friends(Closed and not closed) and
HER :)

13)What is the most important thing in your life?
Being able to recognise yourself and realise your limits(appreciation of yourself)
Being true to yourself and others.. :)

LIFE IS TOO SHORT,
You got No time TO be somebody else and Do what you think is right(you have your own brains to think)
HAVE YOUR OWN LIFE.. :)
Follow your passion and your interest(Don't follow other people)
Its good to be unique and stretch yourself more than other people have stretched.. :)
Lastly
DO EXPRESS YOURSELF(IN GOOD WAYS) don't keep it to yourself.. :)

14)Single or attached?
Single

15)What is my Favourite Colour?

RED BABY!!

16)Would you give all in a relationship?
Yes I would, within my means that is..
FOR LOVE I would go all the way BUT RMBR ITS TAKES TWO HAND TO CLAP..
So the other party need to do the same way.. :)

17)If you fall in love with two people simultaneously, What would you do?
If i would need to choose, I would go for a party that equally love me back..
But I won't Fall in love with two people simultaneously.. :)

18)Would you forgive and forget no matter how horrible a thing someone has done?
Yes I would, I'm a kind would believe in forgive and forget type of guy..No point making enermies.. But I would forgive if someone
HAS REALISE THEIR MISTAKES.. :)

19)What do you want really now?
I want To settle down, solve ALL MY PROBLEMS(I WISH), $$ TO SPEND!!

20)The 5 people i tagged... MUST DO!! :)
1)FAIRUL
2)AIMAN
3)NAZ
4)RAYYAN
5)ROZ


A Poem for you guys.. about Love.. :) Enjoy it.. :)
“You’re like the North Pole of a magnet bar, and I'm like the North Pole of a magnet bar.
There’s no way for both of us to be close together.
There’s a force that’ll always push us both apart.
This force is called the obstacle, like interest differences, communication problems and etc.

However, if you put a metal bar in between, both magnets(us) will stick to it.
And we’ll be close to each other.
That metal bar dissolves the force that pushes both of us away.
And that metal bar is what we called love.”

Quote of the day
~LIVE YOUR LIFE TO THE WAY YOU WANTED IT TO BE~

Yours Truly,
Mr Fazz

No comments:

>