Sunday, November 2, 2008

Saturday.. 2/11/08

Hola guys.. Today was a day full of events... Overall the day was great..


  • Deepavali open house to my friends :)
  • Guys talk(at MAC)

So yea I and my Bros went to Deepavali open house, It was great,
GREAT FOOD(THUMBS UP),
GREAT ENTERTAIMENT
AND GREAT LAUGHTER..THE OPEN HOUSE IS JUST GREAT..LAUGH3..TILL MY ABS IS SO PAIN TILL MY SIX PACKS CAME OUT..NYAHAHAHAS!! :)

So talks, As usuals talk about the problems we had with all my bros(AIMAN,FAIRUL AND RAYYAN), I realise everybody actually had Problems..(mostly R/S),
I won't go to details.. But in the end we do really bond with each other as each give their opinions or advice on each other problems..
Thanks For listening.. :)
I hope all the best for you guys in solving your problems.

Ouhh and for your info, the four of us RAF2AS has ths habit..
LONG JOHN SILVER will always be the place for us to show our TEARS OF JOYS due to lots and lots of laughter..
and Bukit Batok MACDONALDS will always be the place for us to show our TEARS OF SADNESS due to the problems that we shared.. :)


So next.. I check my webmail and saw TALENTQUEST 09 and a invitation for me to perform at RP on 19-21 Nov(My Ig)...
I Would REALLY LOVE TO PERFORM..
I just LOVE THE STAGE AND THE CROWD..
LOVE THE APPLAUSE YOU GET AFTER PERFORMING..
ALL the Rehearsal and hard work is just worth it and the satisfaction.. :)
SO i really looking forward to join Talentquest.. :)
And about performing at RP, I hope my band(in RP) able to show me some commitment to this band And able to perform!!
One more problm is that We got no Bassist so yea... A BIG PROBLEM!!
But heck i try my best to grab this chance to perform..(The event aim is to raise 10k to help charity) so in a way i able to help.. :)
Looking forward to it.. :)


Where Have You Gone To?

Quote Of the day

~ Be sad,happy or anything you want to show,At least you express yourself.. :)

i think that Love is unpredictable.. For one sec you are happy, the another sec you are sad.. and, we boys easily jumps into conclusion and thinks that a girl likes/loves him when she treat us well(By Fai)

Yours Truly,

Mr Fazz :)

No comments:

>