Thursday, November 6, 2008

Thursday, Nov 6

Hola guys, Today is just a disaster, everything seems not to go the right way.
I predicted i gonna flunked on my UT(sci) today,
My group ppt also shows that our group did not fully understand about today's problem. I tell u HOMOGENEITY AND ADDITIVITY are just so HOMO(difficult),
Don't really understand what i'm presenting.
So yea.. i blogging during class right now..
I hope theres nothing bad will happen again on the night.. :)
Theres cough that been bothering me, Its like a long time i never had cough but i tell you this cough really affect me(
from communicating,singing and so on..)
Sometimes i cough so hard feeling like i gonna vommit blood or something..
I just feel sick and i don't like this feeling because when i feel sick i just cannot do my work properly.


So yea recently, I been contact back with her.. :)
I dunno i feel good all of a sudden because at one point i feel like seriously i feel like clapping with one hand,
Then the calls i had suddenly make me feel I'm closer with her back, I understand her situation and everbody has their own problems so its for me to adapt and willing to help her and be there for her if she need anybody to confide with.. :)
I hope the best for everything for her(In the recovering process),
this Sat meeting her so yea... Can't wait for that one..
I feel excited about it. :)
I hope she is...

I'm No 9, What's yours?

Your one and only Mr Fazli Jamil.. :)

Quote of the day

~ Everybody has their problems, Its up to one's how they understand each other problems. ~

~Being true to ourself and others is the best way to express myself~

Yours Truly,

Mr Fazz

No comments:

>