Saturday, January 10, 2009

200-9 A new year and a New Me

Yes, I promise myself there’s a need to change,
Yup i need to change. Firstly bring myself closer to Allah the almighty..
You guys may see there’s nothing wrong with me but within me but Yes, there’s been something wrong with me.
And some of my best friends have notice it. I gonna list some changes..

The Fazli you know does not touch books during his sec days, but for now don’t be shocked if you saw me reading a book at Mrt or wherever you saw me.

The Fazli you know maybe loves to loudmouth and talks loud, but for now I’m trying to be cool as much as possible.

The Fazli you know may not take things seriously, but for now I’m taking everything seriously(don’t worry i know to differentiate jokes and not jokes).

The Fazli you know may loves to play soccer and i know its like 24hr soccer, but for now I’m taking everything as an interest.

The Fazli you know sometimes is secretive, but for now i’m trying to be open as much as possible with someone i know and trust.

The Fazli you know may loves to jokes around, but for now everything i talk I would try to make it a constructive talking.

I’m not looking or desperate to find a girlfriend but I’m looking for a special someone.

And to Mohammad Nadhzry Bin Mohd Isham, thank you for this valuable quote

“Don’t go for the girls who you can live with, but go for a woman that you can’t live without”

It may sound so simple and yet so profound, But I learn a lot from that valuable quote. Thx Dude.
In Fact you teach me lots of stuffs, I’m Lucky to found a friend like you.
And We may think a lot for a guy, just like someone said.. but it’s okay it enables us to show our maturity..


Your Truly,
Muhammad Fazli Bin Mohd Jamil
Quote of the day
~ You don’t need to be extraordinary to be beautiful, the ordinary could be just as beautiful~

No comments:

>