Saturday, January 31, 2009

Letters..

I was browsing some old letters at like 2am(so bored)..
I just would love to share this..
Its a letter that someone wrote for me..
Here it goes...

On a uneventful day, got to know one of this guy. It was love at first sight. He deserve my love but I got too much commitment. Studies comes first. Relationship is secondary. It does not matter where I do or do not have a boyfriend. After a lot quarreling,conflicts and misunderstanding, I guess its time I let him move on and forget me. I already forgiven him. He's one of a kind. I salute him for his behaviour and attitude. He takes care of his siblings. All their needs. Has a wide circle of friends. An educated boy with a bright future. He has a right to choose his girl. I felt guilty, going home every afternoon chatting with him depriving him for his studies but he always makes me feel as if I'm not in the wrong. I don't regret anything. I enjoyed myself. May God bless him.

Sometimes I'm funny, sometimes I'm sad. Sometimes I'm serious, sometimes I'm relax. But most imporantly I'm not insolent or rude to him. I respect him for who he is, not for what he has. I admire his success and I know I'll be able to do the same..

To the lucky girl, if you are reading this, please take care of him and please don't play with his feelings. Be appreciative you've got a guy like him..

May God Bless You, Favourite Boy.

You know that you write this for me.. Thank you i appreciate it..

Quote of the day

~ Memories will stay forever in your heart and head~

No comments:

>