Tuesday, January 6, 2009

BBQ pics..

I gonna post some of the pics...
Internet connection makes me furious nowadays..
Recently had 4e4 bbq(our 1-year reunion upon graduation..
Only like 14 of us turn up.. Poor attendance.. HAHAHAS :D
But it was a blast so yea.. :D
The pics starts from below..

Last pic of the day..

Our 4e4 soccer team.. :D

The organiser is tipsy and drunk already.. Hahas :D

This guys always fight but deep inside they love each other.. :D

Do we like couple?? Hahahas :P

Kakak and Ben.. Potential couples?? Kakak and Me...

They say i look like torres.. Hmm.. :D

Ryan and Wai Yong brothers from another mother.. :D
I just wanna jump, JUMP!!!
I talked too much now i gonna been thrown to the sea.. HELP!!
Do you see this pics at magazine often?? :D
BFF forever!!
Known her for my first day of my sec school.. :D
The half naked brothers.. :D
Hereby I welcome you TO 4e4 BBQ REUNION PARTY 08

Quote of the day

~ True Friends influence us, they helps us, most important they are there for us everytime ~

No comments:

>