Thursday, January 8, 2009

I’m Good at Communicating
I’m Good at Cooking
I’m Good at Putting myself on other’s people shoes
I’m Good at Predicting

There are many things that I’m good at..
But There’s these one thing that I never Good at even i tried hard..
Managing Life..

Life is full of promises, I’m been fulfilling empty promises..

Now i learnt not to make promises.. There’s a huge consequences

That’s one of the reason that sometimes when my friends ask me to do something..

I will not say i promise because if you promise there is a higher level of disappointment if you failed to do it. I rather not to take the risk of disappointing my friends rather than they hate me for not attempting to do it.

They will understand better if i had not attempt it rather than I fill them with disappointment which is maybe in the near future they know that they will know approach me anymore because they know i end up disappointing them.

Life is about how well you able to manage and able to make it run as smoothly as possible for everyday.

And I know I failed badly..


Yours truly,
Muhammad Fazli Bin Mohd Jamil


Quote of the day
~ It can just take a stranger who experience the same thing to understand you~

No comments:

>