Monday, January 19, 2009

Perhaps I need my guardian angel..

Angels..

Everybody has their Guardian angel...
As for me I got nothing...

There is nobody i can turn to that will make me feel better in an instant, not even my parents.

In this situation of mine now, I really hope there is a guardian angel that will be there for me.

To give me the strength i needed and to show the correct pathway of managing my life well..

I need a guardian angel now..

For me to Pour my sorrows on...
For me to share my life on...
For me to share my feelings on...
For me to do everything with her..
For me to have somebody that i can lean on
For me to have her shoulders to cry upon
And For me to have somebody to love..

I’m afraid that I’m too choosy and eager to meet my special one with all the qualities i want had cost me to lose an guardian angel that i did not realise..

I know you are somewhere out there, once i find you, I treasure you like finding a diamond in a land mine..

I will give my life to you my Guardian angel..

Yours Truly,
Muhammad Fazli Bin Mohd Jamil

Quote of the day
~ Everybody needs an Guardian Angel~

No comments:

>