Friday, January 2, 2009

Pressure

The pressure is mounting and mounting..
I can’t take it anymore... I feel like dying...
I’m Sick and what do I get?? A treatment worse than sick people..
I Blamed for my honesty, blamed for everything...
I can’t do that i can’t do this..
Tell me what i can do???
I’M NOT A FUCKING KID ANYMORE TO YOU!!!!
I’m a 17 year old guy with a matured thinking...
What’s stopping me?? Its is you..
The person i trust so much turns out to be the one who does not have confidence in me..
I’m like a bird trapped in a cage...
I need someone to let me out from the cage..
But i think i will be trapped there forever...


For you guys...
Don’t be shocked if you saw my face from the newspaper on suicide column..
I writing this because i think i will go crazy soon
I got no strengths to carry on..
I’m been holding this too long..
To be exact i had hold this in my 17 years of living...
I’m sick and tired....
You guys can never understand...
So far only 2 people know this problem of mine...
The pressure has just gone too far and reach the brim of my anger and sadness..


Remember I’m Not your HUSBAND, I’m your SON MIND YOU!!!

Your truly,
Muhammad Fazli Bin Mohd Jamil

No comments:

>