Saturday, January 24, 2009

The End of Year 1..




Year 1 has ended..
I'm feeling happy,sad,excited all at the same time..
I got more responsibilities now..
Yesterday 5 of year 1s of emp members are chosen to become EMP commitee
I'm chosen and in charge Of EMP welfare commitee..(which i will promise myself to really commit to my IG)
I'm entitled lots of stuffs nowadays at school and perhaps in my year 2.
Those who has been there for me I would love to say thank you very much for this wonderful first year at rp. :D
Let the new chapter of Year 2 at rp begin.


Lastly,
To be inspire,


You need somebody or somethings to inspire, be it rather verbal or non-verbal

Depend on the way of learning you are suitable for.

As for me I’m a guy would definitely learn more on the verbal side, as you guys know i can be a loud guy sometimes

That’s not really my point, my point is that for me a person would rather inspire me more rather than movies.

No doubt some movies make me learn some important life lessons, to be fact i have a lot of movies on my mind now. But for me my MOTHER, yes my mother is the most inspirational women to be alive now.

Remember this name ROHAYA BTE ALIP, yes that is my name of my motivator, an inspiration speaker, a breadwinner in the family and the most beautiful women in both physically and mentally right now. She’s is Extraordinary and yes she is my Mother.

I’m not saying this to show that how great my mother is, every mother has done lots of sacrifices but as for my side of my story this women has really be the one who inspire me.
Without her, I’m will not surface in this world, without her i will be just a guy without a pathway to walk upon, Easily said, without her i’m just a NOTHING.

Yes she have always be there for me, since i’m young and living my teenage years. She’s the one who have brought some meaning to my life. She’s the one who make me realise the importance of education, the importance of living where you don’t go down with just bad people’s perception of you.

Yes the never says die attitude is one of qualities she teach me. Although i always had bad terms with her, no matter how big the fight is she will always be my mother, no doubt about that. Although sometimes I felt disappointed and she add salt to the wound, this is just make me a stronger person.

I know it would be hard living without her in the future, I’m just worried how am i gonna live without you. Yes My dear Mother, I LOVE YOU SO MUCH AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Yours truly,
Muhammad Fazli Bin Mohd Jamil

Quote of the day
~ Cherish those loved ones as much as you can, once you lose it then you will regret it~

No comments:

>