Thursday, January 1, 2009

New year!!


Hola Guys and ladies!!!!!!!
WELCOME TO FAZLI BLOG.. LOL
WELCOME TO 2009!!!
The ending of 2008 while the new beginning of 200-9
Living for 17 years...
New year's celebration will get better as you get older!! Hahas.. :D

Ok I never went to see fireworks neither go to town at night to celebrate countdown..
Just chilling with FAIRUL, AIMAN, RAYYAN is already enough for me to laugh till our lungs dropped out..
I bet every single of them had stomach cramps due to the fun and laughs we had..
We behave like drunk people..even though we ARE not.. SIAO already ah...all HIGH...
But its one of my best days and an outing that i longed for..
Finally it come yesterday..

Ok now New Year Resolution Time!! 200-9
1) To be closer to God(as someone already asked me to do that)
2) Spend more time with my family and also friends
3) To Perform at a bigger stage
4) Have a Driving license
5) To Save money and buy DLSR Camera
6) I want to learn play PIANO
7) Make more Friends
8) Went Europe(Perhaps Madrid at Spain, Rome At Italy, Zurich at Switz)
9) Perhaps Find special someone??

Yea That's it :D

For 2008, I hate you 2008 and lucky I broke up with you 2008, Being with 2008 makes miserable..
Now i'm attached with 2009, I hope you can make me Happy being with you.. :D
Because 9 is my Fav no!! :D


2009 I welcome you Baby!!!

No comments:

>