Friday, October 31, 2008

Hola guys Ok this post is gonna be short and sweet.. I been promising myself to post short and sweet. I will try kies.. :)

  • Halloween party(for Camp U and I)
So the party was okay, actually the halloween party(for STA) better than this halloween party because during the party some actually sat down and watch us down..WHAT A PITY..So Atmosphere is quite different because either they are shy or DUNNO how to dance.. :(
Overall i would rate it 3/10.. Poor.. :(

My Horoscope of the day
~Your sharp sense of humor offers a great way to escape the tension of confrontation

I think its quite true, I love to jokes because its escape the tension of me fighting someone or cool down that someone but the disadvantage is that sometimes people think that I'm immatured or childish because I'm not serious(as i love to jokes). Just to tell you guys when its up to serious matter i'm serious.. So it does has its advantages and disadvatanges just like LIFE is.


What is Happening To me?

Quote of the day
~ By putting an ego or a mask by puting a strong front is not good as people does not know who you are EXACTLY thus making people misjudge you, therefore do show your weak side sometimes to show who you really are.

Yours Truly,
Fazz :)

No comments:

>